Recruitment Consultant - In House
Our client, one of Ireland’s best places to work, has experienced significant growth in recent years. They have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Supporting the Recruitment Strategy
- Support the Recruitment Manager and wider Senior HR Management team on the development and execution of the organisations recruitment strategies across all areas of our business including graduates/experienced hires and senior level professionals. The remit will cover all of our locations in Ireland
- Engage effectively with all stakeholders in resource planning process, adding real value to the business
- Support the recruitment budget and headcount approval process with a focus on direct sourcing from a very competitive domestic & International talent market.
- Attract and source top talent
- Work with the Recruitment Manager and Marketing Team to support the development of engaging and creative recruitment campaigns for both graduate and experienced hire campaigns
- Leverage the extensive digital, social media and physical channels available to you to create, drive and maintain our employment brand presence
- Driving recruitment process
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Run the allocated the end to end recruitment process, ensuring all stakeholders both internal & external receive a first class recruitment experience
- Be proactive and support all reporting and metric requests to ensure a strategic approach is kept within focus
- Supporting recruitment relationships
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders – business partners and suppliers
- 3+ years’ recruitment experience working in a fast paced in-house corporate environment
- Solid commercial acumen and knowledge of the recruitment market.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Proficiency in the use of in-house Recruitment Management systems
- Excellent relationship management skills – ability to influence senior business leaders
- Strong people management and team leadership skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Strong client service orientation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Solution oriented approach and adaptability.
- Clear record of achievement and drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently using own initiative.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal and professional accountability and integrity.