Prudential Risk - All Levels
DHRP are partnering a leading Financial Services Advisory firm who are currently looking to grow their Prudential Risk offering at a range of levels from Consulting – Senior Manager. Prudential Regulation is now a key driver of change within banks and investment firms. Prudential Regulation presents a great opportunity for a driven individual to work with experts in the area and develop their own knowledge and skills in the area and grow with the practice.
The Prudential Risk team is composed of senior ex-regulators along with people from industry and professional services, If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge this may be the perfect move for you and your career.
- Prudential Risk team provides solutions to regulated entities to help them meet prudential regulatory challenges, ranging from supervisory reporting to providing technical advice on key regulations.
- Minimum of 1 - 7 years’ experience in banking, investment management or professional services pending on the level applying for
- Detailed knowledge of parts of Prudential regulation (e.g. CRD, CRR, EBA ITS & RTS, MIFID II AIFMD, EMIR etc);
- Understanding of banking and investment management governance, processes and organisations;
- Knowledge of financial reporting;
- A work ethic which provides a ‘can do’ attitude;
- An ability to foster trusted relationships;
- Good written communication skills and attention to detail;
- An ability to quickly learn new skills and knowledge on the job; and
- Strong organisational, verbal communication and time management skills.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in clients’ regulatory reporting and disclosures to the market;
- Actively assisting clients with prudential supervisory submissions such as ILAAP, ICAAP and Recovery Planning;
- Providing supporting knowledge to client queries related to MIFID II, AIFMD etc;
- Growing your knowledge as changes in legislation and guidance are drafted and published;
- Participating in face to face meetings with clients and regulators;
- Ensuring quality and timely service is delivered to clients; and
- Assisting in preparation of presentations and marketing initiatives.