Project Manager - T echnology
DHRP are partnering a global consulting firm who are looking to strategically expand their Technology consulting practice by hiring a Project Manager who is experienced within driving transformation, productivity and growth. Our client has worldwide resources, deep strategic alliances, and full-spectrum delivery across strategy, implementation, management and operations
- Project management of exciting and challenging projects in the public and private sector.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applying our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimising our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Leading and motivating teams to deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Setting and managing client expectations.
- Developing lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Leading and contributing to the development of client proposals.
- Identifying business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively.
- Holding regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeping project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Professional project management certification
- Ideally 5+ years' experience of managing IT and/or business projects in a financial services environment,
- Experience in delivering payments, regulatory compliance, capital markets, reporting or customer systems an advantage
- Experience working in a client facing role, ideally from a consulting / systems integration background highly desirable.
- General understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.