Project Coordinator - Assistant Manager
DHRP are currently working on an exciting new opportunity for a Project Coordinator at an Assistant Manager level for a growing organisation based in Dublin 2.The role is to work with a Global Business activity team across a number of service lines, with projects in the areas of:
- Devise client facing strategies;
- Support execution of strategies and plans
- Co-ordinate actions between the teams; and
- Act as a focal point for support services – international marketing and business development, including:
- HR & communications;
- I.T.; and
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the planning, management and advancement of the various work programmes of the team. The candidate will provide administrative and organisational support to the senior members of the team.
The position requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to be proactive in supporting the needs of the team in achieving their goals. The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and should be proactive and organised in a systematic way. The candidate will be required to take initiative and to make decisions in the context of the group and its deliverables. An interest and an ability to understand the aims of the group will lead to enhanced support. The candidate should also understand the importance of confidentiality.
The role is based in Dublin but may require international travel from time to time.
- Project management of specific aspects of the team, including specialist research projects
- Project management of events, conferences and meetings
- Co-ordination and logistics (including travel arrangements) for all meetings and events
- Project administration for meetings and conference calls (including scheduling, agendas, presentations, minutes)
- Coordinating and dealing with people across different project streams.
- Create presentations and reports to a very high standard. Contextual understanding and initiative are very important here
- Ongoing tracking of team project development and deliverables
- Overall responsibility for completing distinct tasks/projects
- Dealing with and coordinating people across the Group who are involved in the projects
- Adding value to the work
- Enthusiastic and confident with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Excellent writing skills (draft letters, minutes, reports etc)
- Effective administrative skills, with keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce results under strict/short deadlines or for longer term projects
- Ability to multitask and to use initiative
- Responsive and flexible approach to work, with a “can-do” attitude to requests and tasks
- Friendly, positive and trustworthy individual
- High level of conscientiousness and confidentiality
- Very high level of proficiency in information systems and working knowledge of the following packages: Email, Internet, MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Good command of a second language is an advantage