Due to their continued success, DHRP are partnering a globally recognised organisation as they seek to recruit an experienced PMO Analyst, with an accomplished background in PMO delivery.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and complex FS programmes in Ireland. The team, in partnership with clients, seek to ensure the long-term sustainability and embedding of major organisational transformation programmes.
- Strong IT project management experience with an understanding of how to link business requirements and technical needs
- Manage the project management office, delivering all PMO activities for one or more projects as required
- Deliver best in class PMO practices and processes, ensuring that the project is consistently following client methodology and tools
- Maintain accurate financial reporting on client systems
- Ensures all invoices from vendors are processed on a timely basis and in line with the agreed accounting treatment
- Track, monitor, advise and maintain status and actions across Budget, Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Benefits.
- Prepare monthly Cost Forecasts and Actual Variance analysis, resolving any data gaps and escalating variances as required.
- Follow operational and escalation procedures and guidelines
- Manage spend allocation across high-level categories (capital/revenue, internal/external etc.)
- Vendor and Resource management
- Excellent written and communications skills, with experience gathering business and IT requirements and developing policies, procedures and processes
- Experience working with IT outsourcing, vendor management and service level agreements
- Significant experience working in a project management office role
- PMO experience in the Financial Services sector desirable
- Project Management accreditations
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Ability to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Previous experience or exposure to managing budgets
- Proficiency in MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project)
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a great degree of autonomy
- Proficient in the use of Project Management tools and systems
- Experience with CA’s Project Portfolio Management software package would be an advantage
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career further with a truly dynamic global organisation and to operate at a senior business level. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong track record in solution delivery, a proven track record in building trusted advisor relationships and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.