Personal Insolvency (IVA) Manager
DHRP are partnering a leading international consulting firm who are looking to establish a Personal Insolvency Practice. They are looking to recruit established professionals with a strong Personal Insolvency (IVA) experience for this exceptional start up opportunity that will offer the right candidate excellent scope for progression
- To play a key role in the setting up of all aspects of this newly established Personal Insolvency Department.
- To recruit and manage a team focused on negotiating, implementing & monitoring of Debt Settlement Arrangements and Personal Insolvency Arrangements.
- Play a key role in the business development and creation of a strong and market leading Personal Insolvency Department.
- Experience managing and implementing UK-based Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- Project management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business development skills & experience
- Ambition to be involved in a business start up
- Strong commercial awareness
- Highly motivated