People and Change Manager
DHRP are working in partnership with a new client who is a market leader in People and Change consultancy services. The team work across sectors and functions to bring a ‘holistic’ approach to change. There is wide range of experience and expertise amongst the team with a specific focus on managing organisational change (including organisation design and change management), talent management and people performance (including HC analytics and culture change) and HR Transformation.
The team have plans to grow extensively over the coming year and are looking to appoint an experienced Manager to assist with these exciting growth plans. The role will offer a competitive remuneration package and clear and defined promotional prospects for the right candidate.
- Taking responsibility for delivering projects in line with engagement objectives, timelines and budget
- Working as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching junior team members
- Liaising onsite with clients to obtain relevant data and information
- Researching and resolving queries from clients or other team members
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to senior manager/director/partner review stage
- Preparing and presenting proposals for new and follow-on engagements
- Drafting practical thought leadership articles and publications
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Participating in practice development activities within P&C and Consulting in general
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably in HRM or business discipline;
- 5+ years HR Consulting experience - specifically in the following areas (Organisational Change, Organisation Design, Talent & People, Performance, HR Transformation)
- HR Practitioner experience is an advantage
- General consulting experience (internal or client-facing)
- Demonstrates analytic and strategic thinking: Identifies issues and practical recommendations through sound analysis and application of business and technical acumen.
- Innovation: Contributes, promotes, and adopts new ideas and approaches.
- Teamwork and leadership: Creates, communicates and supports a common vision and direction.
- Planning and Organisation: Displays initiative. Demonstrates the ability to prioritise tasks. Has the ability to multi task. Well organised, plans in advance.
- Goal Orientation: Persistence, drive and energy directed to the achievement of well-defined goals.
- Industry Knowledge: Exhibits and applies knowledge and thought leadership in respect of a wide range of HRM disciplines and other People & Change areas.
- Business development: Proactively contributes to building relationship with clients through project delivery.