Organisational Development - Advisory
Our client, a leading Advisory organisation who has experienced significant growth over the past year is looking to grow the Organisational Development/ People Advisory team at a range of levels from Consultant to Senior Manager.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and complex transformation programmes in Ireland. The team, in partnership with clients, seek to ensure the long term sustainability and embedding of major organisational transformation programmes.
- Creating an organisation design that determines effective organisation solutions to embedding cultural and behavioural change across an organisation.
- Manage communications and stakeholders, plan and implement change journeys and offer an understanding of the HR structures, practices and policies required to support the organisation.
Candidates must have a strong background in:
- Organisation Design
- Learning and Development
- Communications and Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- HR Transformation
- Be degree qualified and have relevant professional experience; applicants must have prior consulting experience in a client facing role – experience working on major transformation programmes is a must.
- Be experienced in using relevant tools, templates and methodologies
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise.
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
- Be pragmatic - taking a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions
- Be focused on achieving project / programme goals and objectives
- Be adept at overcoming issues and barriers
- Be experienced of full project lifecycle from concept through to implementation
- For Manager Positions you must have demonstrable experience structuring and managing projects or programmes of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues