Oracle E-Business Suite Consultant
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international Professional Services firm on their recruitment of an experienced Oracle E-Business Suite Consultant for their Enterprise Applications practice. From advisory to technology-enabled transformation programmes, they work with business leaders to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation. This role offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a number of different sectors. This is an immediate permanent opportunity and superb salary, bonus and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Use in house methodologies and tools to deliver Oracle E-Business Suite solutions
- Determine client requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
- Create business process models based on client requirements
- Define, architect and re-engineer business processes for use with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Develop and retain an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle products
- Share knowledge and best practice within the team and across other disciplines in the firm
- Contribute to the generation of proposals ensuring they reflect the capability of the practice
- Play a role in the planning and management of projects as required.
- Be willing, able and enthusiastic to travel on overseas assignments.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years consulting experience implementing Oracle E-Business Suite
- Detailed Functional Knowledge of 11i and/or R12 Oracle E-Business Suite Financial modules
- Proficient with SLA, Projects modules, Purchasing, Discoverer, Self-Service Apps
- Excellent consulting, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability in client relations
- Candidates showing responsibility, initiative, energy and the ability to quickly adapt will be preferred.