Our client, a leading Advisory firm is looking for a strong administrator to join their Tax Practice to ensure the continued smooth running of the department and to work with the department heads that require administrative support. The role will be diverse and will involve but not be limited to:
- Liaising with the administrative support team to ensure accurate and timely set-up of new clients and processing of internal engagement set up procedures for recurring work
- Ensuring anti-money laundering documentation is correct and complete
- Monitor the approvals process to ensure internal approval procedures are signed off by the relevant parties in a timely fashion. Ensure any delays are resolved swiftly
- Liaise with colleagues in the quality and risk management team on any independence queries
- Be one of the key contacts for the department for operational queries
- The successful client must understand and promote risk, independence and compliance policies, and ensure compliance throughout the tax team
- Assisting the management team with business development including preparation of brochures, client alerts, proposal documents etc.
- Ensuring documents are consistent with company formatting specifications and approved templates
- Maintain an overview of staffing across the tax department including staff working outside the Dublin office, balancing the resourcing needs of the department with study leave, individual career goals and take overall ownership of the resourcing process, continually review the process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure all staff requests are met across the group and that staff are deployed effectively, planning clashes and managing capacity
- Manage the relationship with the audit team and ensure audit of tax resourcing schedule is being kept up to date and accurate at all times and data is maintained to a high standard
- Assisting in promoting positive staff welfare, including scheduling meetings with staff groups, compiling and maintaining logs of issues and ensuring follow-ups and communications in relation to the same.
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines in multi-tasking and fast-paced environment, often with minimal supervision
- You will be service-driven, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders, proactive and diplomatic with a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitudeExcellent organisational skills
- Excellent PC skills with advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel a must
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral format
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence with at least 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- A high level of integrity and trust with confidential information
- Previous experience in a professional services environment an advantage.