Operational Effectiveness Manager
DHRP are working in partnership with a new client who is a market leader in Operations Effectiveness consultancy services. The team work across sectors and functions to bring a ‘holistic’ approach to change. They are currently seeking to appoint a Consultant for the Operations Effectiveness products area within the Advisory Consulting Practice.
This role will support the delivery of operations related engagements to a high standard. To contribute to project team success on assignments, including dealing with client issues, providing updates to the team manager and taking responsibility for assigned aspects of project finances.
The role will offer a competitive remuneration package and clear and defined promotional prospects for the right candidate.
- Supporting the Operations Team in developing the proposition in operations effectiveness
- Preparing and present proposals for new client work
- Managing assigned projects to deadlines and budgets
- Managing stakeholder expectations on an ongoing basis, both internally and towards clients
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to Manager review stage
- Undertaking market research covering the key market sectors/target clients for the group which may include compilation work on surveys including preparation of the first draft of the resulting report to Manager review stage
- Drafting practical thought leadership articles and publications
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects
- 5 years in industry in an operations role or 3 in consulting - specifically within the pharma, retail or utilities sector
- Any primary degree, MBA or further studies – desirable
- Recognised Project Management Qualifications – desirable
- Six Sigma or qualification in a similar globally recognised process improvement methodology – desirable
- Experience in delivering consulting engagements, including process documentation and redesign
- Excellent understanding of general business practices
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing a team of resources on multiple assignments running simultaneously
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Comprehensive reporting and presentation skills essential