Management Consulting Finance | Executive Level
Our client a leading and globally recognised Strategy Consultancy, is looking to make an executive level appointment within their Management Consulting team as they seek assured and accomplished Senior Managers or Directors with demonstrable experience of large scale Finance Change & Transformation projects.
Candidates will enjoy the opportunity to work on the most advanced and exciting consultancy assignments; advising leading organisations in their change & transformation programmes.
This opportunity represents an executive level appointment and only candidates with outstanding academics, professional accreditation and an accomplished delivery record will be selected for consideration.
- Performance and Process Improvement | Finance & Accounting
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Shared Services Design, Implementation and Advisory
- Outsourcing & Offshoring Advisory
- Operating Model Design & Development
- Financial Strategy Advisory
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Global Accounting Services Advisory
- Experience in delivering consulting engagements, including process documentation and redesign.
- Providing quality advice to clients based on experience and leading industry practice.
- An assured and demonstrable record of delivery in finance and accounting change and transformation programmes or significant roles in large scale finance projects in industry is essential.
- Professional Accreditation with ACA, CIMA or other recognised accounting qualifications, and an accomplished academic record of achievement.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Accomplished reporting and presentation skills essential.
- Experience in managing a team of resources on multiple assignments running simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Proactively leverages ideas, insights and relationships to develop business in all relevant markets.