Management Consultant - Project Manager - Pharma
DHRP are working on a unique opportunity for a Management Consultant/ Project Manager with a background in Pharma to join growing organisation in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Consulting team, which conducts work in areas such as programme, project and change management, strategic planning, organisation review and design, and business process improvement. This is a high profile position. It involves working closely with the management team and other senior personnel within the business but also with senior management in both publicly listed companies and multinational environments.
- Defining and driving projects from initiation to project close
- Developing a project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan
- Facilitating workshops to define project scopes and understand client requirements
- Engaging project stakeholders in order to effectively manage change
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions;
- Supporting business development activities
- Mentoring more junior staff members
- Providing advice and direction as required on the proper and economic use of drugs and alternative types of drugs and medicines and
- Communicating effectively with relevant stakeholders as required for the progression of the implementation of projects such as health service providers, HSE divisions and other healthcare professionals
- A minimum of five years' plus post-qualification experience is required; with a minimum of 2 of those years to include consultancy and/or industry experience
- A minimum basic degree (B. Sc. Pharm or equivalent) and registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland is required
- A high level of pharmaceutical knowledge and experience relevant to the role
- Appropriate project management (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.), business or financial qualification with strong academic record
- Strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.