Internal Controls/ Risk Manager
Location: Dublin City. Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable. Reference# DH10017P
DHRP are working on an excellent opportunity to join the internal controls division within a leading Dublin based organisation. The role will involve providing risk and compliance advisory, internal audit and control processes.
- Participates in the detailed planning of individual audit engagements with the Head of Internal Audit
- Demonstrate a professional approach to auditing and a strong knowledge of governance, risk management and control
- Provide internal audit, risk management and related advice and expertise to clients
- Act as the lead for client fieldwork assignment
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors
- Preparation of client reports highlighting, business risk, internal audit and internal control findings and recommendations
- Qualified accountant with internal audit background
- 3+ years’ experience in audit (ideally internal audit) either within a professional services firm, or as a risk professional in industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.