Our client a Multinational Organisation based in South Dublin is currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Auditor to join the organisation. As part of a team responsible for auditing the Group operations, the role will include reviewing internal control policies, procedures and processes for the organisation and a range of subsidiaries. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the role will cover assessing the effectiveness of financial, operational and technological internal controls.
- Conduct audit assignments to completion.
- Audit planning and risk identification.
- Control assessment and testing.
- Recommend control improvements that add value to the business.
- Provide advice on controls to business units.
- Write clear concise reports for use by key stakeholders.
- Work with management to develop solutions for any issues identified.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with business units across the Group and its outsourced service providers.
- Ideally ACA qualified and have a Big 4 Accountancy background or equivalent.
- Substantial internal audit experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary internal audit methods and the regulatory environment.
- Strong data analysis and other IT skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.