Internal Audit Senior Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre. Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH100156
DHRP are partnering a global consulting firm who are looking to expand their Risk department by appointing an Associate Director/ Senior Manager to work on some high profile projects specifically within US Multinationals
- Initial primary role will be to manage and direct a large global engagement for a US multinational within the Tech sector.
- Managing a global team delivering a range of services including: SOX compliance, quality assurance, process improvement, internal audit assistance.
- Plan, organise and deliver assignments, such as risk management advisory services, internal audit assessments and internal control reviews for other multinationals and Irish clients.
- Provide internal audit advice and expertise to clients, on a consulting basis or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement.
- Manage teams of internal auditors and specialist auditors.
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors.
- 10+ years’ experience in a specialist risk assurance or internal audit department in a large firm
- Extensive experience in risk management, internal audit, internal control, enterprise risk assessment and process improvement assignments with multinationals
- Experience managing and scoping Sarbanes Oxley engagements for large multinationals
- Qualification relevant to internal audit, accounting, consulting, etc., e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, PIIA, MIIA, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
- Strong client focus and client relationship management skills
- Proven business development skills
- Good project management skills, issue resolution and the ability to plan and manage global projects with large teams