Insolvency Senior Manager
Our client a leading consulting firm are looking to expand their Insolvency offering and wish to appoint a Senior Manager as part of their 2018 growth plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a professional and efficient insolvency service. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the senior management team of a leading organisation with scope for progression.
- Managing a large portfolio of insolvency assignments
- Primary point of contact with clients / developing key client relationships
- Reporting directly to the Director with responsibility for Insolvency Services
- Preparation of detailed reports for Clients and leading Client meetings
- Assess alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of assets.
- Overseeing planning permission applications, working with design teams and managing build outs
- Manage funds under custody in insolvency
- Liaise with legal advisers, property advisors, design team members, stakeholders, financial institutions and other professionals / third party service providers.
- Management of assignments to achieve client satisfaction combined with meeting firm targets
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- Involvement in fee billing and cash collection
- Involvement in firm / department / practice development and marketing initiatives.
- Qualified accountant with experience in a practice environment
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and delegate work
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent financial modelling / excel skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and to supervise the work of junior staff
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Strong technical background
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Highly analytical and methodical
- Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same