Due to the continued growth and expansion, our Client, a leading organisation in Dublin 2 is looking to expand their Financial Advisory team. We are now looking to speak to strong candidates to assist in the delivery of professional and efficient insolvency services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised leading firm.
You will work on a wide range of Financial Advisory assignments within the Insolvency team and will provide administrative support to the management. A key requirement of the position is excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise according to importance and urgency while working to tight deadlines. The role will provide opportunities for career progression for those eager to manage their own portfolio.
- Assisting with the ongoing management of a diverse portfolio of receiverships
- Overseeing planning permission applications, working with design teams and managing build outs
- Reporting directly to the Director with responsibility for Insolvency Services
- Assist, as necessary, assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of assets.
- Preparation of detailed reports for Clients and attendance at Client meetings
- Manage funds under custody in insolvency
- Liaise with legal advisers, property advisors, design team members, stakeholders, financial institutions and other professionals / third party service providers
- Delegation and effective communication to junior staff members
- Progress the realisation of assets
- Oversee the administration of insolvency process e.g. Returns to Companies Office, Notices, Employee Claims, Value Added Tax etc.
- Relevant experience in a professional services environment
- Part qualified/qualified ACA or ACCA other relevant professional qualification an advantage
- Ability to handle volume, multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Highly analytical and methodical
- Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on the same
- Fluent English with good report writing and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Established technical skills with a drive to succeed, advance and deliver to the highest standard
- Effective time management
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels and must also be able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative