HR/Organisation Transformation Manager
DHRP are partnering a leading firm who an excellent reputation in Organisation Transformation. Their team of professionals partner with business leaders to align people strategies with business strategies and address the human factors affecting an organisation's ability to reach their transformation objectives. The team data and analytics to deliver strategic change, organisation strategies and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of the organisation's transformation goals.
From the outset, you will gain exposure to a broad and varied client base, enabling you to increase your market knowledge across a wide range of industries. This is an opportunity for you to develop your consulting skills, whilst working alongside senior management within the organisation and within your clients' organisations.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues who have developed significant expertise.
We are looking for a qualified Manager/ Senior Manager with experience in the following areas:
- Management of an organisation design project, including development of a detailed design deliverable
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Engaging with senior stakeholders (CXO level)
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, a project management qualification is desirable
- Knowledge or experience in a major industry sector, e.g. Consumer
- Business, Financial Services, Public Sector, ICT, energy & utilities would be an advantage
Additionally it would be desirable for you to have the following:
- Business process improvement
- Culture program design / implementation
- Data visualisation
- Leadership development (design or delivery)