HR Transformation Consultant
DHRP are partnering a global organisation based in Dublin who are looking to expand their Consulting team by appointing a HR and Organisation Consultant. This is an opportunity to join an established team and work with leaders in your field to develop insight, experience and truly add value to your client base. You will have the opportunity to be fully trained and certified in implementing Workday, a leading cloud based, integrated talent management solution.
- Work within an engagement team and be responsible for some or all of the following on a Workday implementation project:
- Identifying and managing business requirements, functional design, prototyping and configuring Workday products, process design, testing and training.
- Senior Consultants can be work-stream leads on projects, responsible for leading team members.
- Both Consultants and Senior Consultants should expect travel as part of the role.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience working in / leading teams delivering HR or Technology projects
- Strong technical capability
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Experience of managing client relationships and small teams
- A third level qualification with strong academics
- Ability to travel 80% (Monday through Thursday, weekly) ‑ depending on client / project location
- Experience / certification in Workday’s product suite
- Prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm
- Experience in HR functional areas: Talent Management, HR Shared Services, Payroll, Compensation, and Benefits
- Experience of systems integration or xml