HR Consulting - People & Change - All Levels
DHRP are partnering one of Irelands leading employers who pride themselves on delivering solutions to all business challenges to the highest standards. The organisation is looking to develop and new service offering in the area of HR Consulting – People and Change and are keen to speak with candidates from Analyst to Director level who are looking for a new challenge with a real growth and entrepreneurial feel.
- You will be joining an ambitious organisation experiencing double digit growth so you will need to be flexible, coupled with a desire and ability to adapt quickly to new situations. You will be comfortable with travel, enjoying working as part of a dynamic team and want the opportunity to develop a long and rewarding career.
- As part of the Advisory People and Change practice, you will be the driving the organisations change offering in the Irish and UK Markets, you will work closely with other competencies in Advisory to support the growth strategy, developing innovative change and people propositions, using market leading techniques and the latest digital technologies.
- Workforce Capability will be a core part of the People and Change offering. There will be opportunities to lead and be part of learning and development projects, either as part of a discrete learning intervention or supporting a large scale transformation project, involving the design, development and delivery of training.
- Evaluating training interventions, including behavioral assessments and on-line surveys, to provide data to clients on the impact of learning within the business.
- Designing, developing and delivering e-learning and mobile based digital solutions for global clients.
- Assessing capabilities and designing competency frameworks.
- High Potential Talent – supporting organisations to identify their high potential talent and implement strategies to drive the development and progression of key individuals and groups.
- Strategic People Planning – enabling organisations to put the right skills in the right jobs when and where they are needed; and at the right cost.
- Supporting business development by managing and supporting on proposals and bids; contributing to new propositions in areas such as HR Consulting, Organisation Design, Leadership and Change Management.
- Established expertise (knowledge, skills and experience) in HR, workforce capability or change management, gained in the public or private sectors.
- Demonstrable consulting skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable business acumen, including an ability to adapt theoretical concepts to meet specific client needs.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consulting role.