Forensic Accountant - Newly Qualified
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation in Dublin 2 who are looking to appoint a newly qualified Forensic Accountant to their growing team. The role will ideally suit a newly qualified Audit Senior looking for a career change with a keen interest in Forensics.
Whilst the role will primarily focus on investigation/litigation services in the areas of corruptions, fraud, commercial disputes, business integrity assignments, transaction disputes, fraud prevention and compliance programme development, the successful candidate will be offered a wide range of development activities alongside the opportunity to specialise in particular services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and team with unrivaled progression.
- Participation in fraud investigation, dispute and asset tracing engagements
- Communicate the results of your analysis clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal forms, to internal, supplier and client personnel
- Involvement in expert witness and claims assessments
- Perform forensic research to trace funds and identify corporate, property and lifestyle assets in the UK, ROI and abroad
- Conduct forensic analysis of financial data in order to prepare forensic accounting reports
- Assisting in the financial aspects of engagements with clients by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to the manager
- Participate in the recruiting, retaining and training of associate professionals; and
- Building strong internal relationships within the advisory department and across other services
- A strong academic record
- Fully qualified as a chartered accountant
- Strong technical accounting knowledge plus previous hands on experience with books and records and Financial Statements.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
- Skills in excel, access, word and PowerPoint
- Report writing; and
- Candidates with strong audit, corporate finance or forensic accounting experience are particularly encouraged to apply.