Financial Services Management Consultant [PM]
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation as they seek to recruit an experienced Management Consultant for their Financial Services team. As an FS Management Consultant, you will be responsible for building valuable relationships with our clients and to develop a track-record of delivery that is recognised throughout the market.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and Financial Services Performance Improvement programmes in Ireland. The team, in partnership with clients, seek to ensure the long-term sustainability and embedding of major organisational transformation programmes.
Our client, leads the way as one of Ireland’s most attractive places to work and they are now looking to appoint a Programme or Project Manager to join a uniquely industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services to Financial Services institutions, including Retail and Mortgage Banks, Commercial Banks, Investment Banks, Broker-Dealers, Asset Managers (Traditional and Alternative), Insurance and other organizations.
Candidates must have a proven track record of leading or being an integral part of a large, complex, multi-vendor programme within the Financial Services Industry. This is a unique and exciting opportunity that will offer the successful candidate a strong remuneration and truly dynamic career progression.
Analyze, design, recommend and implement performance improvement solutions for the full spectrum of products and functions within the Financial Services industry including:
- Analysis and implementation of changes driven by global regulatory reform (notable examples include MiFID II, PSD2 and IFRS9)
- Front to back business process transformation
- Target Business and Operating Model design and implementation
- Assessment and enhancement of controls and operational risk framework
Change programmes targeted at specific functions or services, including:
- Retail Banking Distribution Models
- Mortgage Origination and Servicing
- General Insurance Core Insurance Solutions (e.g. GuideWire)
- Digital Transformation
- FinTech Disruption and Disintermediation
- 5+ years’ experience in shaping, planning and delivering large, complex change programmes across Financial Services Organisations
- Specifically, we are looking for candidates that have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Establishing a PMO or EPMO infrastructure to mobilize and manage programs by applying a proven PMO framework and methodology based on industry-recognized global standards
- Delivery of large-scale transformation programmes through agile and waterfall methodologies
- Manage project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle
- Teaming with clients to design, establish and operate day to day program and governance structures tracking performance, status and benefit realization across multiple workstreams, business units and or jurisdictions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a team of technology advisors and or vendors, based on proven project management and testing methodologies, through all phases of the technology lifecycle
- Running C-Suite level steering meetings, providing status updates to such forums, identification of key risks & issues and development of pragmatic options to mitigate each risk or issue
- Identifying program and workstream level risks, issues and interdependencies prior to them adversely affecting the program
- Business Case Development and Benefits Tracking methodologies
- Deep content and experience in at least one of the following areas: Banking/Capital Markets, Wealth/Asset Management or Insurance
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple engagements, exceed client expectations, manage commercial aspects (e.g. contracts, billing and budgets), and manage quality and risk
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at a C suite level and manage large cross-functional projects
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience