Financial Services Consultant
Our client a leading organisation in Dublin City Centre is looking to grow their Consulting team with a focus on Financial Services. The team is very much so in growth phase which has seem a great success rate over the past 12months of candidates getting promoted. This trend looks set to continue over the next 12 months due to some of the exciting projects they have planned for 2016. There is excellent salary on offer and a strong emphasis on work life balance.
The team draws on their deep experience across industries to help financial services institutions in every region find innovative ways to optimize processes, reduce back office costs, align IT, manage risks, capture the economic benefits of building loyal customers, and plan for evolving competitive and regulatory landscapes. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person to join a Consulting team in the growing area of financial services. This will be a challenging and fulfilling role, where you will be a key member of our team, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Financial Services clients (covering Banking, Insurance, Securities, Investment Management and Intermediaries) and participating in the development of service lines to our clients in these industries.
- Preparing formal reports and report presentations to Manager/Director review stage
- Managing stakeholder expectations on an ongoing basis, both internally and towards clients
- Working onsite with clients implementing programmes of change
- Ensuring assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines
- Undertaking industry research and thought leadership covering the key market sectors/target clients
- Supporting the financial services consulting team in developing the service offering in the financial services sectors
- The preparation of proposals for new client work
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Any primary business or legal degree – having achieved at least a 2.1 grade
- Masters or further studies – would be desirable
- Recognised project management qualifications – would be desirable
- A minimum of 2 years in financial services; or in consulting role with experience of this industry
- Experience of working in and / or with large scale organisations