Financial Services Consultant - Strategy and Operations
Our client a leading consulting firm based in Dublin City Centre are looking to recruit a number of Consultants and Managers to join their Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team. This opportunity will be both challenging and fulfilling, where you will be a key member of the FS Consulting team
- Transform the effectiveness and efficiency of companies business model and operations
- Support and advise clients across the whole range of operational transformation challenges including, process transformation, and embedding a culture and tools to enable effective continuous improvement
- Work with clients’ management to help stretch and sharpen their ambition
- Assessing and implementing regulatory change
- Digital strategy and enablement
- Customer and market strategy
- Enterprise cost reduction
- Operations excellence
- Customer Analytics
- Prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm with significant roles in Financial Service client projects is essential.
- A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the financial service industry, with an awareness of emerging trends.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.