Financial Services Advisory - Senior Managers, Managers and Consultants
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international professional services firm on their recruitment of experienced Financial Services (FS) Advisory Consultants & Managers to join their FS Advisory Team. This market leading FS Advisory practice assists many companies who face challenges that present threats to financial performance and viability, regardless of past results or strength of the market in which they operate. It is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realise your leadership potential. Being a member of their Advisory team means you will specialize in a particular competency - Performance Improvement within the Financial Services Sector
Their Financial Services Office (FSO) Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. They help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, IT Advisory, customer, people and organisation change, strategic direction and program management.
When you're on their Irish Performance Improvement team you also have the opportunity to work across disciplines with professionals who have broad financial services industry sector experience and deep subject-matter knowledge. Their growth strategy focuses on being account-centric, issue-based and competency-driven.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers to work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and assist with business development activities within the Financial Services sector. This is a new specialist area and will offer real progression to ambitious candidates.
- Improving the effectiveness and design of Client operations, finance, and accounting functions.
- Assisting in project management processes, controls, and procedures to enable project delivery.
- Assisting in executing enterprise wide performance transformation initiatives in any of the PI competencies: Programme Advisory, Finance Transformation, Operations & Customer or IT Advisory.
Prior consulting experience at a Big 4 or top tier consulting firm, investment or retail bank, insurance or asset management firm, or a financial services regulatory body
- Good understanding of the current topics in the Financial Services industry
- Strong technical knowledge and competencies in his/her business area
- Effective project management and teamwork skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations and interfacing with client
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels, experiences and agendas
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work under limited supervision (‘self starter’) in unstructured environments
- Must have PC proficiency, including MS office
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- An accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) is not mandatory but preferable
- A unique opportunity to participate in the shaping of growing team in a top tier consulting firm
- An opportunity to contribute to a multitude of projects with subject matter expertise and broaden ones horizon in return
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Excellent training programmes
- Competitive benefits and remuneration package