DHRP are currently exclusively partnering a growing Financial Services organsiation who are looking to expand their Accounts team by appointing and experienced Financial Accountant. The candidate will play a key role within the team with responsibility for financial, regulatory and statistical reporting for a number of group entitie.
- Preparation of month end management accounts for several group entities
- Agreement of intercompany balances
- Preparation of regulatory and statistical reports
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts within agreed deadlines
- Support in the preparation and delivery of the annual budget
- Analysis of third party accounts in the preparation of credit limits for prospective trading parties
- Proactively participate in process improvement and value added initiatives
- Involvement in the year-end audit and interface professionally with the audit team
- Develop risk awareness and proactively work to monitor and communicate these risks
- Qualified Accountant- ACCA/CIMA or ACA with 1- 2 years PQE
- Experience within financial services environment or within an accounting function of a treasury.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Experienced in preparing monthly management accounts from raw data to consolidation
- Highly analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Deadline drive and results focused
- Ability to work well within a team while also taking responsibility for developing own role and being proactive within the team
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite (Excel, Access) and and a proven aptitude for mastering IT packages.