Financial Accountant Advisory Manager
Our client, a leading consulting firm are looking to recruit a strong financial accounting advisory manager to join their growing consulting practice. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic team. This is a high profile position working with some of Ireland's largest companies in a role that involves assurance, transactions and advisory and will include developing profitable long term relationships with senior client personnel
- Providing practical accounting advice to clients on a variety of issues,
- Advice on accounting requirements under IFRS and Irish & UK GAAP;
- Converting to IFRS for the first time;
- Deal structuring;
- Group reorganisations; and
- Improvements to accounting processes and controls.
- Identifying new business opportunities and working with internal contacts to
convert leads and opportunities into projects.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior finance personnel.
- Managing and coaching junior team members.
- Experience of relationship management, negotiating with and influencing
senior individuals, both internally and externally.
- A recognised accounting qualification
- A genuine interest in IFRS and financial reporting issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in dealing with accounting issues
in a plc or equivalent organisation, either in Practice or Industry.
- An audit or financial advisory background.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, Irish or UK GAAP and Irish or UK company