DHRP are partnering a global investment management company who are looking to recruit a strong qualified accountant will be primarily involved in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts and financial statements supporting the Finance Manage
- Preparation of the monthly & quarterly Management Accounts and the quarterly & annual Financial Statements, for a number of investments.
- Preparation of monthly journals, bank reconciliation and income analysis for each investment.
- Timely distributions of asset disposition proceeds back to the fund, in accordance with the investments’ legal and tax structures.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts of Irish SPV’s.
- Liaise with the reporting team on an ongoing base to reflect all costs and collections on your investments.
- Liaise with our international accounting teams for quarterly reporting queries.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the day to day running of the Accounting team.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Extensive Accounts preparation experience, preferably in the Financial Services sector.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent communicator, both written & oral.
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills.
- Accounting system experience, preferably Oracle accounting system and advanced level Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to build good working relationships and gain confidence of others.
- Excellent references.