Digital Brand Manager
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation based in Cork who are looking to strategically grow their Marketing team by appointing an experienced Digital Brand Manage
The Digital Brand Manager plays the critical role of supporting the marketing team with its digital communications initiatives. This person will be responsible for digital marketing operations, communications planning, strategy, execution and measurement of the digital plans. This person will drive brand affinity and increase online sales. ROI and measurement will be a key part of this role. The person will work closely with other brand managers, IT personnel and agencies
- Strong knowledge of digital expertise
- Web developments and content along with email marketing
- Social media – strategy, advertising and content development
- Mobile application development
- Search engine optimisation
- Develop briefs, timelines and proposals – initiate and manage projects on time and on budget
- Training and mentoring other writers of social media and web content
- Creating new ways for this organisation to communicate with customers using digital mediums such as Apps.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 3-5 years Brand Manager and/or digital experience
- Strong background and record of success in consumer digital marketing along with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.