Corporate Recovery Assistant Manager
Due to continued growth our client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Recovery Assistant Manager within its Advisory team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with high profile clients and projects. A very attractive remuneration package is on offer.
- Managing a variety of Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency projects including corporate and personal receiverships, liquidations, examinerships and financial advisory projects.
- Preparing reports for clients, financial institutions and other external/ legal bodies.
- Financial analysis and investigations.
- Managing a team and working with the clients, legal counsel and other professionals as the projects demand.
- Assist in assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of distressed assets;
- Oversee administration of insolvency processes e.g. returns to Companies House, notices, meetings, employee claims, VAT and corporation tax.
- 2 years + experience in a dedicated corporate recovery and insolvency environment.
- ACA / ACCA qualified.
- Highly motivated and demonstrate a strong enthusiasm to deliver work of exceptional standard.
- Strong level of commercial awareness.
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Identify areas of opportunity to bring further business to the practice.
- Possess good working knowledge of Insolvency legislation and legal precedence.