Change Manager - HR Transformation
Our client a leading Consulting firm has a unique opportunity for an Organisational Effectiveness Consultant to join their Management Consulting team for a minimum period of 12 months. Applicants should have approximately 7+ years’ experience in delivering people focused change. Experience within a consulting firm is highly desirable but not essential. Candidates will ideally be experienced working as Change Manager on large projects where they have experience embedding change into the organisation and also experience managing people through such change or have worked as a HR professional who has gone through considerable transformational change in their current and/or previous roles.
- Experience in helping to transform an organisational culture
- Experience in identifying learning and development initiatives to support people to move to a new operating model
- Experience carrying out assessments around current state competencies and skills
- Experience rolling out new roles
- Experience in designing and delivering people focused training to a high standard