Business Support Administrator
Our client, one of Ireland’s best places to work is currently undergoing a Global Transformation project and are looking to appoint a strong Business Support Administrator to work across the operations of the business. Providing support across the Irish Business, the successful candidate will play a key role to advise and support the client serving engagement teams to make the best use of new systems and its processes in order to effectively manage their projects. This is an exciting and interesting opportunity where the successful candidate will get large scale project experience in a growing and vibrant business.
- You will outreach to client teams based on analysis of generated and customised reports and take responsibility for ensuring all queries are resolved to suitable completion
- Provide guidance on local policy and leading practices
- Facilitate training for client serving team on new systems and effective financial management practices
- Contribute to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and providing support to other team members across borders, service lines, and industries and constantly leverage leading practices
- Review open items in ServiceNow (ticketing system), prioritise follow up activities and schedule engagement team meetings for the week.
- Spend scheduled time 'on the grid', taking calls / chats from client servers - which includes activities such as
- Reviewing pricing plans
- Advising on service line offshoring (GDS) leverage targets
- Ensuring engagement teams are properly prepared for client negotiations from a financial perspective
- Advising on how to select the correct client entity for opportunities
- Explaining downstream impacts of different user choices required by Mercury
- Provide instruction and guidance on the estimate to complete (ETC) processes and corresponding financial impacts
- Make relevant decisions to ensure client servers receive a timely and accurate response such that questions/issues are resolved in a one-stop basis where possible - and where that is not possible, escalated to the appropriate functional expert quickly and effectively.
- Manage new user lack of knowledge/frustration and direct the interaction to the best outcome for the end-user, leveraging strong soft skill abilities and global mindset to adapt personal style where needed
- When working on client-server portfolios, leverage system and finance expertise to prepare the discussion making judgments regarding the topics to address and their prioritisation - understanding when to reach out to other functional experts in order to help prepare for the interaction.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a client driven professional environment in a financial/business capacity
- Experience working with customers remotely
- Used to working in a fast paced environment with a strong work ethic
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm and build strong relationships
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and SharePoint
- Desire to thrive in and adapt to a fast-changing and high activity environment
- Either has a finance related degree, be studying for an accountancy qualification or experience working for a professional service or consultancy environment
- Be innovative, confident and creative thinker with the ability to make quick decisions
- Have the ability to think on your feet, use initiative and judgment to make informed decisions