Location: Dublin 2. Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH100504
Our client a multi award winning Tax Practice is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to support the Tax team on various Optimisation projects. This in an exciting opportunity with extensive growth opportunities.
- Supporting the international tax and transfer pricing teams on various Business Model Optimisation (BMO) and transfer pricing projects
- Your remit will include accompanying teams onsite and document clients activities and subsequent report writing
- In addition, your role will involve background research and analysis of clients and targets of the firm. Project management skills also will be an important aspect of the work.
- Assisting with fact gathering, industry research and analysis
- Assisting in report writing and preparation of presentations
- Background analysis and research of targets and clients of the firm
- Third level qualification in related area
- Good listening skills to be able to accurately transpose client interviews
- Strong IT skills including experience in MS Office products, particularly MS Word and MS Powerpoint
- Experience of working in teams
- Good project management skills
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills
- A strong commitment to client service and attention to detail
- Previous work experience preferable in a similar role an advantage