Audit Senior Manager - Galway
DHRP are proud to partner a rapidly growing firm in Galway who is looking for a Senior Manager to join their team as part of their expansion plans for 2019. The successful candidate will be offered real and defined career progression and a competitive salary and remuneration package, including a broad range of rewards and benefit.
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues, including audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Develop team members by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Develop technical expertise –both functional and industry.
- Understand the clients' industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technologies and industry developments.
- Plan engagement objectives to ensure compliance with professional standards and appropriately address risk. Prepare and review management communications, proposals budgets, and negotiate fees and overruns
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients.
- Maintain relationships with other engagement teams and monitor team progress against plan and drive performance as required.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Understand our service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- Strong Industry audit experience
- A proven track record in maintaining strong client relationships
- Minimum 8 years for Senior Manager assurance experience gained in a large Audit Firm
- Dedicated to teamwork and leadership
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with US GAAP experience preferable, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills