Audit Senior Manager - Flexible Working
We are currently working on a unique opportunity for an Audit Senior Manager (FS-Insurance) who is looking for a new and flexible opportunity. Applicants interested in Contract/ Permanent or Term Time (Sept – May) options are welcome. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to lead an exciting portfolio of insurance clients, interacting directly with the managers and partners of the team.
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues, including audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Understand the client’s industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Supporting Internal Audit departments with Subject Matter Expertise and execution capability for regulatory related reviews.
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients.
- Developing product and service offerings in the regulatory compliance area for financial services clients
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Minimum 6 years assurance experience gained in Big 4 practice
- Experienced in the provision of audit and assurance services to the insurance sector
- Experienced in the performance of internal audits for insurers
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key accounting frameworks including FRS 102 / 103, IFRS with a working knowledge of US GAAP a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
- Proficiency in operational processes and systems, with an appreciation of the concept of controls and risk management in a regulatory environment
- Technologically proficient
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand our service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Good computer literacy: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in the application of audit-based computer systems