Audit Quality Senior Manager
DHRP are proud to partner a growing firm with a strong reputation who are looking to appoint an Audit Quality Senior Manager/ Director as part of their long term growth strategy. The role will be responsible for monitoring and enhancing all audit initiative and activities.
This person will be involved in supporting risk management and audit methodology in line with best practice and support clients in achieving best practice through high-quality audit assurance.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of providing real-time assurance reviews of in-progress audits and will be working with the wider team to enhance our audit quality framework.
This role offers flexible hours/work from home options and will be discussed during the recruitment process.
- Addressing inquiries and consultations from audit engagement teams on audit methodology and risk management matters
- Continuous development of industry and audit technical knowledge and awareness of relevant changes within the industry ensuring the wider team is alerted on a timely basis to matters concerning risk management or audit methodology
- Working closely with our international colleagues in the areas of quality, risk, and methodology
- Planning and completion of real-time assurance reviews with a focus on our portfolio of public interest entity audit clients
- Identify appropriate resolution plans and guidance to address any identified areas of for non-compliance
- Follow up to ensure recommendations have been actioned
- Liaise with Audit department head on results of quality assurance reviews
- Supporting our audit teams during internal and external audit inspections
- Support and facilitate audit technical training and audit quality information briefings/forums to audit staff, management and partners
- Ongoing communication with risk and quality personnel
- Keep up to date with technical developments that may impact our clients or methodology
- ACA or similar relevant accountancy qualification with at least 5 years post quaification experience
- Strong audit technical knowledge
- Recent practical audit experience in a senior management position in a financial services audit environment.
- Strong communication skills
- High regard for quality and attention to detail