DHRP are partnering a leading firm in Galway who wishes to appoint an experienced Manager to join their fastest growing division. This is an outstanding career focussed move and gives the successful candidate an opportunity to work with the best people on the most complex audit issues and helping to shape the future of assurance.
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues, including audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Develop team members by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team. Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Develop technical expertise –both functional and industry.
- Understand the client's industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technologies and industry developments.
- Plan engagement objectives to ensure compliance with professional standards and appropriately address risk. Prepare and review management communications, proposals budgets, and negotiate fees and overruns
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients.
- Maintain relationships with other engagement teams and monitor team progress against plan and drive performance as required.
- Identify new business opportunities. Understand our service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Candidates for Manager Roles must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills. They will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Qualified Accountant -e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- Strong Industry Commerce & Technology audit experience
- A proven track record in maintaining strong client relationships.
- Minimum 5 years assurance experience gained in Large Practice
- Dedicated to teamwork and leadership
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) with US GAAP experience preferable, but not required