DHRP are recruiting for a leading accountancy firm who are looking to expand their established Audit and Assurance business by recruiting a strong Audit Director, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a strong background in Banking/ Credit Union Audit who are looking to progress into a senior position.
- Acting as a main point of contact for a number of key clients to develop and maintain relations
- Final technical review of the audit prior to the signing of Financial Statements
- Management of the audit process ensuring its conducted in a timely manner and reporting deadlines are met
- The firm has an extensive FS client base and this role will focus on developing relationships within Credit Unions
- Recognised Practice experience with a minimum of 6 years auditing experience preferably having worked with Credit Unions
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Candidates should have strong technical ability coupled with excellent communication and project management skill