Senior Actuarial Analyst
Location: London - City. Type: Permanent. Salary: £110000. Reference# DH10006E
We are looking for a Senior Actuarial Analyst to work for a very well known, global insurance company. The successful candidate will work primarily within the Property & Casualty UK & Ireland team, reporting to the Client Team Leader.
- The main function is to assist in the quarterly reserving process both in the analysis undertaken and the communication of the results
- Lead the exercises surrounding reserving procedures such as data processing and reconciliation, analysis and documentation
- Participate in the meetings with individual underwriters to explain the results of the reserving review
- To develop and disseminate performance statistics and analysis of trends.
- Planning - support business area in the development of future budgets, coordination and assembly of plans.
- Assist in reviewing the capital requirements for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and convey information across a wide range of stakeholders
- 3-5 years in General Insurance