Outstanding opportunities have arisen for SAS consultants to join one of the leading global providers of IT solutions as a provider of SAS expertise for implementation, design and analysis. The role involves the design, delivery and implementation of SAS projects along with the following responsibilities:
- Developing SAS code
- Understanding client needs and providing solutions
- Data Analysis
- SAS v9,
- ETL studio
- DI Studio - Essential
- Enterprise Guide - Essential
- Enterprise BI server (desirable)
- Metadata server (desirable)
- Ability to communicate and relate complex ideas to non-technical clients
- Translate business requirements into technical design and implementation
- Familiarity with Business Objects, Cognos, Informatica, Hyperion (or others)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present to clients/senior management
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrable experience in data warehouse design, analytics, ETL
- Client facing experience
The position offers exceptional career progression opportunities for those candidates who are looking to forge a career as a SAS professional. Applications considered from recent graduates to seasoned professionals alike.
You must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location as this role may involve periods spent away from home during the week.
Salary dependent on experience, excellent benefits package.