Predictive Analytics - Senior Manager
Superb opportunity for an accomplished Senior Statistician or Senior Predictive Analytics Management Professional to join an exceptional Global Consultancy and be responsible for successful delivery of industry specific technology initiatives. Our client a global leader in their sector are currently looking to speak to Senior Statisticians with experience ranging from Manager to Senior Manager level.
- Assessing opportunities and making subsequent recommendations as to the analytical approach
- Modelling types may include linear/logistic regression, neural nets, decision trees, fractional factorials, etc.
- Developing, testing, implementing, and potentially maintaining statistical modelling implementations
- Interacting with clients of all levels to review expected outputs, applicability to business challenges, and model measurement
- Guiding the data formulation process which may include identification of attributes, exploratory data analysis, data transformation, and temporal layout
- Master’s in Statistics required (PhD is a plus)
- 10 – 15 years experience
- Strong skills in Base SAS, SAS/STAT, and SAS Enterprise Miner
- Familiarity with relational database design
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Visio)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
For a confidential discussion contact Damian Reid on DD 00 353 1 662 00 22
At Dylan Hannah Recruitment Partners Our experienced Recruitment Partners are specialists in the delivery of professional recruitment solutions in Ireland & Internationally. We are committed to partnering both businesses and job seekers in order to affect innovative recruitment solutions that form part of our uncompromising service commitment.