Corporate Banking - Graduate
Our client is seeking applications for immediate opportunities within their Corporate Banking division in London. The successful candidates will be interviewed in December with a view to an immediate start in 2012. Commercial Banking is of key strategic importance to the future of this Banking Group. Commercial Centres are at the heart of the approach to the commercial Business Market and have clear accountability and management oversight for this segment. They are structured to deliver full relationship management across the key business lines and will be the cornerstone in demonstrating this Group's commitment to the market, engaging with and delivering a differentiated approach to their existing and potential customers.
- To maintain a strong relationship with existing clients through the provision of superior service.
- To develop strong financial analysis/credit assessment skills and the ability to read and understand financial statements and management accounts.
- To develop the ability to prepare an objective and balanced credit proposition and present it to Credit for sanction.
- Play an active role in ensuring the business adheres to best in class standards in credit and risk management.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Liaising closely with colleagues throughout the Group.
We are looking for candidates to take up these positions immediately and they will ideally possess the following:
- Accountancy or Finance/Business Qualification (Minimum 2.1 degree)
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- An ability to think laterally and act creatively
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of highly motivated team
- An ability to work in a challenging, competitive and customer focused environment.
- A career-focused individual with the ambition to develop and progress within Corporate Banking