Business Development Manager USA
Our client is a leading global provider of facilities services outsource and business process management solutions. Through long term partnerships, they help clients optimize the way they operate through improved efficiency, reducing waste, and streamlining operational logistics. Their proven methods deliver competitive advantage to global companies propelling their success. They count Fortune 500 Companies and Owner/Managed Enterprises as their clients.
They are currently looking to employ a driven and passionate Business Development Manager to be based in the United States either on the East or West Coast.
Their business has now entered an exciting period of growth and with this on-going expansion, is looking to recruit a Business Development Managers to drive their business forward in the highly successful and high growth Hospitality/Hotel and Car Rental divisions.
The Business Development Managers will identify and win new business from new and existing accounts within their assigned North American markets.
As the USA is a critical market, frequent travel may be required to the USA for those focused on this geographical market, and there is an option for successful candidates to live and work in the USA with a H1 Visa being organised. Only applicants that enjoy the extensive travel required for national sales role like this should apply.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets for assigned region and/or industry sector
- Build and manage sales pipeline in the territory.
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to meet and exceed corporate goals.
- Quality and accurate ales forecasting and set performance goals accordingly.
- Qualify sales opportunities based on revenue/margin goals
- Deliver sales presentations to key prospect accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the sales department and other departments that interact/impact the sales team.
- Prepare sales reports showing sales results (new clients as well as up-sell opportunities with existing clients), pipeline activity, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate activities and products of the competition.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote services.
- Provide suggestions to the Leadership team to improve company performance in the territory and beyond.
- Regular travel will be required in the role
- Any other reasonable related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- The role reports to the Divisional Director
A minimum of three years consultative sales experience within the Hospitality or Car Rental sector is essential, ideally combined with direct operational management experience within the hotel or car rental sector.Experience in selling outsourced services to both small and large organizations would be an advantage.
A proven track record in new business development (including target delivery) and an ability to demonstrate the commercial acumen to work and succeed in a fast growing environment.
A team player, the candidate will already have demonstrated in current or previous roles, an ability to liaise with senior personnel across functions, including at Director Level within client organizations.
The successful candidate should have a track record in cold-calling and new business development in both small and large organizations and this will be a requirement of this role.An ability to negotiate complex contracts will be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will show a hunger and determination to succeed and will have a keen understanding of the product.
Excellent salary and highly incentivised commission/bonus plan (OTE 100K plus)
- Mobile phone
- 23 days annual leave
- Sales incentive programs
- Car allowance
- Potential relocation assistance
- Applicable healthcare & Pension benefits (subject to location)