Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting SPVs
Multinational Financial Services organisation based in Dublin City Centre is urgently sourcing for a Financial Accountant for heir Corporate Finance SPV’s team. Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of annual financial statements, interim financial statements and quarterly reporting.
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of annual financial statements for multiple SPVs
• Management of timely and accurate reporting to Central Bank
• Ensure full compliance of financial statements with IFRS
• Cooperate with internal auditors
• Participation in ongoing cross divisional project work.
• Fully Qualified Accountant, trained within Big 4 firm
• Knowledge of Financial services / Funds products
• Experience in Financial Accounting / reporting for Funds or/and SPVs or auditing them
• Great analytical ability
• Ability to interact and work with senior management
• Ambition, drive and interest in progressing further within organisation