Location: Dublin South. Type: Permanent. Salary: €60000. Reference# DH10007F
A recognised international Asset Management company is currently recruiting for a Financial Risk Management. The company is an international leader and is well established in the Irish marketplace.
- The primary focus of this position of this position will be controlling the level of risk in portfolios managed and performing quantitative analysis on portfolios, as required by senior risk management staff.
- The successful candidate should have 4-6 years of experience producing/developing risk reports and knowledge of financial instruments (debt, options, futures, OTC derivatives, etc) across multiple asset classes.
- To provide daily risk reporting and risk analytics to senior management and portfolio managers and proactively identifying sources of risk.
- To coordinate risk projects.
- To contribute towards improving the calculation of risk figures and portfolio risk factors coverage.
- For this position we are looking for 4-6 years of relevant risk experience in Risk management departments and projects
- Good knowledge of Excel, other MS Office applications (VBA/SQL advantageous), Matlab, Bloomberg etc.
- A second European language is an advantage.