Reporting Administrator - Pensions
Location: Dublin 4. Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH200597
Our client, a prestigious Wealth Advisory Firm is looking for a Reporting Administrator to join their growing operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for development and progression.
- Preparing, cross checking and issuing annual reports for self-administered pension schemes PRB's & ARF's. This involves a detailed reconciliation of all accounts and assets held in pension funds.
- Generating and issuing the SORP’s for the pension funds.
- Preparing any necessary deeds relating to pension funds.
- Client liaison in relation to administration matters.
- Supporting Client Managers in relation to administrative issues.
- Dealing with revenue queries relating to pension funds.
- Preparing, cross checking and winding up self-administered pension schemes.
- Supporting and training other members of the team.
- Preparing Eurostats.
- Dealing with complex cases.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Schedules all activity to ensure all work is delivered within agreed internal turnaround times and external compliance timings.
- Consistently improves own productivity on processes in which competency is held.
- Ensure all processes are completed to a high quality & in a fully compliant manner.
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- QFA (or part there of), APA (Pensions), RPA and PTP qualified are advantageous qualifications for this role but are not essential
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the pension industry, preferably in the reporting/audit area.
- Strong mathematical background (numerical and reconciliation skills).
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- An ability to plan and organise.
- Ability to operate as part of a team.
- Be flexible and adaptable when required.
- Confidential and reliable.
- Disciplined in working to deadlines.
- Experience /knowledge of financial services processes
- Enthusiastic and capable of working on own initiative.
- Excellent computer skills (CRM, Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail