Relationship Manager - Treasury Services
We currently have an opportunity for a Relationship Manager with a leading financial services organisation. The successful candidate will be part of the Sales team, targeting the banks Commercial Banking and Global Banking clients and seeking opportunities in the provision and support of the full range of payments and cash management related products and solutions. The jobholder works closely within the bank with Relationship Managers, Product and Client Implementation/Management. External contact includes Finance Directors, Treasury Managers, Cash Managers and Operational Departments.
- To manage a client portfolio in order to maintain existing, and generate new income for the bank
- To manage costs within plan and keep losses to a minimum.
- Planning and client monitoring/contact as part of the Global Banking client planning process.
- To maintain close liaison with key stakeholders so as to provide input to the strategic direction of the business, the functionality and launch of new products and services.
- Working with key stakeholders including, but not limited to Global Banking, Product Development, Client Implementation and Client Management to ensure a positive client experience.
- To retain and grow existing customer portfolios to maintain and increase income to the bank
- To motivate colleagues within the Ireland Team and manage performance.