Internal Audit Manager
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is seeking to appoint a new Internal Audit Manager.
- Evaluate and report on the quality of risk management in the different business units
Manage overall performance of audit assignments and ensure full compliance with internal processes and controls.
Evaluate potential risks, develop and agree solutions in order to minimise further risks.
Manage team members on group assignments and ensure audit work meets required standards,
Support/ mentor and coach team members and be an escalation and go to point of reference
Build and maintain an positive and effective working relationship with relevant business units
Identify shared opportunities and effective communication of these ideas.
Keep up to date on all regulatory change with respect to auditing
- Manage an audit engagement from planning right through to completion
- Suggest improvements to the internal audit process
- Identify opportunities to add value for business units/the Group
- Practice trained with experience of Financial Services Audit
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Knowledge of Basel II, CRD requirements and lending/credit principles