Financial Reportng Accountant
DHRP are currently exclusively partnering a leading US Financial Services organsiation who are looking to expand their Accounting team by appointing and experienced Financial Reporting Accountant.
The candidate will play a key role within the team with responsibility for the financial reporting of a number of Irish entities on an annual and quarterly basis
- Reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for the financial reporting of a number of Irish entities on an annual and quarterly basis
- Audit planning internally and with external auditors for Y/E financial statements preparation and sign-off
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations for statutory purposes
- Liaise with Dublin, Germany and Luxembourg investment accounting teams and external auditors
- Completion of Irish statutory returns on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assist in implementation of financial reporting projects.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with 1- 2 years PQE
- Experience within financial services environment or within an accounting function of a treasury.
- Extensive accounts preparation experience
- Strong Excel experience and analytical skills
- Self starter and highly motivated
- Good communicator, both written & oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent references
- Deadline drive and results focused
- Ability to work well within a team while also taking responsibility for developing own role and being proactive within the team
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite (Excel, Access) and and a proven aptitude for mastering IT package